Daniel Mustacchi’s professional life has extended to such varied fields as IT, Healthcare, Government, Cleantech, Education, as well as having worked the land as a ‘pioneer’ and farmer in Israel’s Negev Desert.
In 1993 Daniel was commended by the Director General of the Prime Minister’s Office for his research on the establishment of a Nuclear-Weapon-Free-Zone in the Middle East.
He has also lectured extensively on Medical Information Sharing and Business Intelligence.
Daniel is currently CIO of one of Israel’s specialized hospitals.
His professional record includes:
- CEO of a Kibbutz;
- Board Member, Ramat Negev Regional Council;
- Deputy Chief Scientist, Ministry of Science;
- Secretary of the Chief Scientists’ Forum;
- Coordinator, International Forum on Science and Technology Advice to the Highest Levels of Government, (Weizmann Institute of Science);
- Business Intelligence and Information Management in Israels’ largest HMO;
- and Emissary to Jewish Refuseniks in the Soviet Union.
Born and raised in England, Daniel received his BA in International Relations at the University of Sussex; an M.B.A. from the University of Bradford; and an M.A. in International Relations from the Hebrew University in Jerusalem.
Daniel emigrated to Israel in 1979 and lived in a desert Kibbutz for 16 years. He now lives in Ra’anana, Israel.